This section features any interviews or features done in regards to magnifiqueNOIR. If you’re interested in doing an interview, please send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Black Girl Nerds PREVIEW: This preview went up before the Kickstarter was launched.
2. Twin Cities Pride PODCAST: While my partner and I were at Gaylaxicon 2016, we were both interviewed by the Twin Cities Pride Podcast! We talked about our experience at the convention as well as our work which, of course, included magnifiqueNOIR. We talk a lot about the importance of representation. You can listen to us in the third episode of the Gaylaxicon coverage.
3. Self-Rescuing Princess Society INTERVIEW: This interview was done during the Kickstarter, but many of the questions are about my convention experiences, my life as a black, queer cosplayer, and how magnifiqueNOIR came to be.
4. Afropunk FEATURE: This feature ran during the Indiegogo and it was a HUGE promotion for magnifiqueNOIR!
5. Ground Xero FEATURE: The cover reveal was featured on the blog of Xero Reynolds! Check it out 🙂