You can also check out the interviews I’ve done in regards to my other works by clicking BOOK INTERVIEWS AND FEATURES and COSPLAY INTERVIEWS AND FEATURES.
- Wear Your Voice Magazine INTERVIEW: an interview I did about the second “magnifiqueNOIR” and the importance of taking care of your magic!
- Honey’s Anime INTERVIEW: an interview with my wife about fandom, cosplay, and writing!
- Anime On Location INTERVIEW: an interview my wife and I did while we were guests at Ohayocon 2020!
- F-Bom Book Of The Month INTERVIEWS: A series of interviews while magnifiqueNOIR was the book of the month for November and December!
–magnifiqueNOIR Spoiler-riffic video interview!
- Season 1 Episode 1 FEATURE: A feature that highlights the first book and goes into the (now successfully funded) Kickstarter for the second book!
- The Curvy Fashionista FEATURE: While the article is about cosplay, it also promoted the release of magnifiqueNOIR!
- Black Girls Create INTERVIEW: An interview I did about the book, cosplaying, and the importance of being a black girl creator!
- Pride.com INTERVIEW: An interview I did about the book and the importance of representation!
- Two Middle Aged Geeks PODCAST: At Orycon 2017, my partner and I were on a podcast and we got to talk about our work
- Unapologetic Geek Out PODCAST: At Anime Fusion 2017, I was on a podcast and got to talk about my work (starts at around the 32 minute mark)
- Struggling Book Addict INTERVIEW: An interview about the book and the inspiration behind it
- Bonkers About Books FEATURE: This went up to promote the book before release
- Image Alley Digital DOUBLE INTERVIEW: Here are not one, but TWO interviews! The first is about my Hunters Series with my partner, and the second is all about magnifiqueNOIR!
- blerDCon 2017 DOCUMENTARY: The first ever blerDCon captured in a fun documentary features a lot of the art from magnifiqueNOIR!
- Ground Xero FEATURE: The cover reveal was featured on the blog of Xero Reynolds! Check it out!
- Twin Cities Pride PODCAST: While my partner and I were at Gaylaxicon 2016, we were both interviewed by the Twin Cities Pride Podcast! We talked about our experience at the convention as well as our work which, of course, included magnifiqueNOIR. We talk a lot about the importance of representation. You can listen to us in the third episode of the Gaylaxicon coverage.
- Self-Rescuing Princess Society INTERVIEW: This interview was done during the Kickstarter, but many of the questions are about my convention experiences, my life as a black, queer cosplayer, and how magnifiqueNOIR came to be.
- Afropunk FEATURE: This feature ran during the Indiegogo and it was a HUGE promotion for magnifiqueNOIR!
If you’re interested in doing an interview, please send an email to email@example.com.