This page is dedicated to the various articles Briana has written for SyFy!
- How Fanfiction Helped Me Come Out: An article about queerness in fanfiction and how the queer representation fans created helped me come out.
- Embracing Your True Self – Revisiting Inaba and Persona 4 10 Years Later: An article in celebration of Persona 4’s 10 year anniversary!
- SPOILER HEAVY INFINITY WAR ARTICLE: Even the title is a spoiler, read ONLY IF you’ve seen the movie!
- A Wrinkle in Time is a Love Letter to Dark ’80s Kids Movies: An article about Wrinkle in Time and how it’s similar to those kids movies we probably shouldn’t have watched back in the day… or maybe kids can handle dark themes after all.
- What Black Panther Means to Me as a Writer: An article about the importance of Black Panther when you’re a creator of color.
- 28 Days of Black Cosplay Puts a Much Needed Spotlight on Black Cosplayers: An article about what #28DaysOfBlackCosplay is and why it’s so important to the cosplay community.
- The Last Jedi’s Message to POC: You Don’t Have To Be The Sacrifice: An article that goes into the relationship between Finn and Rose from “The Last Jedi” and an important message to POC (SPOILER WARNING).
- How X-Men: The Animated Series Taught Me About Social Justice and Myself: An article that goes into the classic 90s cartoon and how it relates to social issues today.