Hey there, magical ones! There’s a lot going on this weekend!
First, there’s a reading tonight at 7PM at the Coffee Shop Northeast here in Minneapolis! Come stop by and hear a snippet from the book, which is due to be released in a few weeks!!!
After that, there’s 2D Con, a local gaming convention where we’ll be doing preorders for the book and have some fun, geeky items for sale along with some wonderful prints of the girls of magnifiqueNOIR!
2D Con is the last convention in our summer line-up, but there are plenty of events in the fall/winter coming up!
We’re headed to Anime Iowa, come check us out 🙂
Hey there, magical ones! Here’s the next convention for the summer:
Next up in the summer line-up of conventions:
Time for the summer convention rush! Here’s our first stop 🙂
And now, dear magical ones, I’d like to present: the cover to the first book in the series!
Many thanks to Jenn St-Onge for her AMAZING work on this! You can check out more of her work HERE!
The girls were featured in a blog! Head on over to Interviews & Features to see the newest shoutout the girls got 🙂 Remember, if you’d like to feature them in any way on a blog, website, or wherever, just send an email to email@example.com (or firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you head over to the PRINTS section, you’ll see that you can now get this as a print. There’s also a brand new print available of Golden Blaze: the woman the girls report to 🙂
Don’t forget! You can still preorder the book HERE!
Until next time, magical ones <3
Hey there, magical ones! It’s time for some fun, summer updates!
- There’s a cover reveal event going on HERE! Go check it out to see the front cover of the book on the 5th! For now, you can check out the inks:
The cover is being done by Jenn St-Onge, who you may recognize as the artist behind THIS PRINT and THIS PRINT! She’s also done some amazing comic work for “The Misfits,” “Steven Universe,” “Rick and Morty,” and more!
- There are updates in the COMICS section for you check out 🙂 Two new, fun little stories about the girls.
- The CONVENTION SCHEDULE has been updated with more appearances for the year! However, here’s a super nifty reminder for the summer:
- There’s some updates in the OTHER MAGICAL WORKS section 🙂 We got some more WatchMojo and MsMojo videos up that I wrote the scripts to. There’s also a new TWIN CITIES GEEK article about the new Wonder Woman movie!
That’s all for now! Thanks for all the support, and remember: you are magical <3
Good day, magical ones! Time for some updates during the lovely springtime weather we’re having 🙂
- We got some new MERCHANDISE of the girls! There is now a second set of BUTTONS to check out, and there are also BATH PRODUCTS based on Galactic Purple! There are also two new prints you can pick up in the PRINT section ^__^
- The CONVENTION SCHEDULE has been updated with more appearances I’ll be making this year! This includes book events and book readings as well!
- There are new videos in the WatchMojo and MsMojo sections for you to enjoy 🙂
- There’s also two new articles up in the Twin Cities Geek section. One is a review on the new Power Rangers movie, and the other is a creator’s perspective on the lack of diversity in pop culture.
That’s all for now! Take care, magical ones <3 <3 <3
Cupcake Bath Bombs!
We’ll be spending the last weekend of April down in Austin, TX! Be sure to stop by and say hi! We’ll have all kinds of magical girl merchandise and will be taking pre-orders on the book AND bath products!
Also, stay tuned for some fun updates after the convention since we’ll have a small break before the next round of cons!
We’re at the Chula Vista in Wisconsin Dells this weekend for No Brand Con! Come check us out in the vendor room for BRAND NEW MERCHANDISE and plenty of fun panels 🙂