Next up in the summer line-up of conventions:
Time for the summer convention rush! Here’s our first stop 🙂
And now, dear magical ones, I’d like to present: the cover to the first book in the series!
Many thanks to Jenn St-Onge for her AMAZING work on this! You can check out more of her work HERE!
The girls were featured in a blog! Head on over to Interviews & Features to see the newest shoutout the girls got 🙂 Remember, if you’d like to feature them in any way on a blog, website, or wherever, just send an email to email@example.com (or firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you head over to the PRINTS section, you’ll see that you can now get this as a print. There’s also a brand new print available of Golden Blaze: the woman the girls report to 🙂
Don’t forget! You can still preorder the book HERE!
Until next time, magical ones <3
Hey there, magical ones! It’s time for some fun, summer updates!
- There’s a cover reveal event going on HERE! Go check it out to see the front cover of the book on the 5th! For now, you can check out the inks:
The cover is being done by Jenn St-Onge, who you may recognize as the artist behind THIS PRINT and THIS PRINT! She’s also done some amazing comic work for “The Misfits,” “Steven Universe,” “Rick and Morty,” and more!
- There are updates in the COMICS section for you check out 🙂 Two new, fun little stories about the girls.
- The CONVENTION SCHEDULE has been updated with more appearances for the year! However, here’s a super nifty reminder for the summer:
- There’s some updates in the OTHER MAGICAL WORKS section 🙂 We got some more WatchMojo and MsMojo videos up that I wrote the scripts to. There’s also a new TWIN CITIES GEEK article about the new Wonder Woman movie!
That’s all for now! Thanks for all the support, and remember: you are magical <3
Good day, magical ones! Time for some updates during the lovely springtime weather we’re having 🙂
- We got some new MERCHANDISE of the girls! There is now a second set of BUTTONS to check out, and there are also BATH PRODUCTS based on Galactic Purple! There are also two new prints you can pick up in the PRINT section ^__^
- The CONVENTION SCHEDULE has been updated with more appearances I’ll be making this year! This includes book events and book readings as well!
- There are new videos in the WatchMojo and MsMojo sections for you to enjoy 🙂
- There’s also two new articles up in the Twin Cities Geek section. One is a review on the new Power Rangers movie, and the other is a creator’s perspective on the lack of diversity in pop culture.
That’s all for now! Take care, magical ones <3 <3 <3
Cupcake Bath Bombs!
We’ll be spending the last weekend of April down in Austin, TX! Be sure to stop by and say hi! We’ll have all kinds of magical girl merchandise and will be taking pre-orders on the book AND bath products!
Also, stay tuned for some fun updates after the convention since we’ll have a small break before the next round of cons!
We’re at the Chula Vista in Wisconsin Dells this weekend for No Brand Con! Come check us out in the vendor room for BRAND NEW MERCHANDISE and plenty of fun panels 🙂
Also, stay tuned, as more amazing updates will come after the convention is over <3
There are a LOT of things to update and we’re gonna knock them all out RIGHT NOW! Hold on to your magical booties!
- The Interviews & Features section has been updated, as we were recently featured on AFROPUNK! If anyone is ever interested in interviewing me or featuring the girls on their site, don’t hesitate to let me know! You can email me at email@example.com!
- There are some updates to the Magic on the Side section! While there are four main ladies in the series, there are plenty of fun side characters to get attached to. There’s some art to check out and new characters added 🙂
- The Comic section has been updated with a new short story about crushes, responsibilities, and how to balance it all when you’re a magical girl who has to save the world… and go to school.
- There are new wallpapers in the Wallpaper section, so feel free to make your desktop background MAGICAL!
- So. Many. MERCHANDISE. Updates!!! Not only are we taking preorders on the FIRST BOOK, but there are NEW PRINTS to check out and a brand new section: COLORING PAGES!!!
- There has been a LOT of fan love for the series lately. While I haven’t been able to get as many pictures as I want at conventions, I have seen more FANART of the ladies, and also, something AMAZING happened at Shuto Con: there was FULL COSPLAY for Prism Pink 🙂
- Before convention season hit full force, some new WATCHMOJO and MsMojo videos were published that I wrote the scripts for, so check them out!
- The Indiegogo Thank You Page is up! I am so thankful to everyone who contributed to the campaign. I hope I do all of you proud with this book release!
Whew! That’s all the updates for now! Stay tuned for more as there’s more conventions coming up, more art coming in, more book progress to be made, and plenty of magic to be had!
We JUST got back from Naka-Kon, only to turn around and head to Michigan for Shuto! Here’s where we’ll be this weekend 🙂
Once we get back I’ll be updating the website with NEW ITEMS, more WatchMojo work, the thank you page from the Indiegogo, and MORE!
Take care, magical ones <3